Broker portal terms and conditions
Instructions on how to use the site also form part of these terms. When you register with us to use the online application you will be deemed to have agreed to them. Should you fail to follow these terms, LendInvest (we/us/our) reserves the right to withdraw your access to the online service, irrespective of any other action taken.
By registering to use this online portal, you agree:
- You will complete the portal registration form and will inform us immediately if any of the information you provide or any circumstances surrounding your registration change before we accept your application to register.
- You accept that we are not obliged to accept your application to register and may decline it without giving a reason.
- Prior to submitting an application via this online portal you have read the terms set out in the Broker Terms of Business. By submitting an application you agree to be bound by the terms of the Broker Terms of Business.
- You understand that any information that we hold about you and how you use this site may be used for monitoring and management information purposes. You understand that any information that we hold about you will be kept after your relationship with us has ended.
- The online portal and/or tools within it may be unavailable or restricted for administrative reasons or any other reason and we will not be liable to you for any costs, claims, demands, losses or damages arising out of, or in connection with, your loss of access to or use of our online portal as a result.
- We will not be liable to you for any costs, claims, demands, losses or damage caused as a result of, or in connection with, your use of our online portal.
- We may, at our sole discretion, immediately and without notice, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to and use of all or any part of our online portal.
- You will tell us as soon as reasonably practicable if you become aware of any defect in the online portal or if you are unable to access the online portal.
- Your unique ID and password are provided for your sole use and must not be divulged to anyone else.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by placing a new version of the terms and conditions on the site, and where possible will give you notice that a change has been made.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 does not apply to these terms and you may not assign your rights or subcontract your obligations without our prior written consent.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or matter arising under or in relation to these terms.