Our Statistics

LendInvest is a sustainable and well capitalised company

£32 million

Revenues for 12 months to 31 March 2016

(from £14 million the year before)

£3.4 million 

Profit for 12 months to 31 March 2016

(from £3.3 million the year before)

 

Last updated: 1 December 2016

Key performance figures for LendInvest’s loan book (whole business)

 

£823,250,745

Total lent to borrowers

2,722

Total number of properties funded

£1,455,971,179

Total value of properties funded

£302,443

Average amount lent per property funded

Extra statistics for our

online investment platform

£541,083

Average loan size

55.02%

Average Loan-To-Valuation (LTV)

7.02% *

Average return rate to platform investors

*Whilst the loans which you invest in are secured against property, your capital is at risk. Based on a 12 month historical rolling average.

 

Split of invested funds across

three main capital sources

Our online investment platform*

39%

*circa 70% of platform investments are made by individual investors; the remaining circa 30% are made by small companies

LendInvest Capital funds

33%

Banking funding lines

28%

Lending by region

Based on the full, live loan book for LendInvest’s

online investment platform

London 61.4%
South East 19.0%
East of England 9.5%
South West 5.1%
East Midlands 1.9%
West Midlands 1.9%
Wales 0.6%
Scotland 0.6%

 

Industry standard statistics

Actual arrears as a percentage of outstanding balances

The total of loan repayments more than 45 days late (but not defaulted) as a % of the outstanding amounts from loans made in the calendar year.

  Actual arrears rate Actual lifetime bad debt rate (capital losses) Estimated lifetime bad debt rate (capital losses)
2013 0.02% 0.00% 0.00%
2014 0.36% 0.00% 0.08%
2015 0.22% 0.00% 0.09%

 

Returns performance

  Actual annual return to date of loans in origination year (%, after fees and bad debts) Estimated annual return at origination (%, after fees and bad debts) Realised (Principal repaid excluding bad debts)
2013 12.73% 12.73% 100.00%
2014 7.54% 7.54% 100.00%
2015 7.22% 7.22% 78.31%

 

Some of these definitions may appear confusing. The definitions are set by the P2PFA for all lenders who are members, including LendInvest. We’d be happy to explain them to you if you need a hand, so if you have further queries, please contact us.

Download our online platform loan book

Every month, we publish our online platform loan book for the benefit of LendInvest customers.

To access our loan book, you need to be an active LendInvest customer. As an active LendInvest customer, you can access our monthly loan book updates from the Portfolio Performance page of our platform.

To become a LendInvest customer and to download our loan book, please complete our 3-step sign up process and make your first investment.

We’re also happy to otherwise make the loan book available to registered investors upon request.