Our investment products
- Designed for financially sophisticated and high net worth individuals, investment professionals, and corporates
- Investors build an investment portfolio of pre-funded loans
- Return payable monthly
- Managed by an FCA authorised and regulated alternative investment fund manager
- Broad investor base, including banks, institutional investors, family offices and qualifying private clients
- Private debt strategies targeting stable income and low correlation to mainstream assets
- Income and capitalisation options available
- Managed by FCA and CSSF authorised and regulated alternative investment fund managers
- Any decision to purchase or sell the Bonds should be made solely on the basis of a careful review of the Prospectus and Final Terms.
- Bond purchases may be made through a stockbroker, financial intermediary, or Authorised Offeror.
Traditionally, property lending was an asset class only accessible to banks and institutional investors.
LendInvest bridges this gap, allowing individuals and companies to invest in property finance.
We originate property-backed loans to professional property investors and developers, then make these loans available across a number of different entry points.
While LendInvest loans are secured against property, investors’ capital is at risk.
This means borrowers agree that LendInvest can take possession of their property if they do not repay, mitigating the risk of capital loss to investors.
Investors have no direct contact with borrowers. Instead, borrowers only speak to our team of underwriters and loan servicers who are all specialist mortgage professionals.
Our experienced loan servicing team handles all recoveries, and taking possession of the property in the event that a borrower fails to repay. For interest and loan repayments, we partner with Pepper Group, a global leader in loan servicing firm.
Investments made via LendInvest products place capital at risk and do not constitute deposits with any member of the LendInvest Group. LendInvest is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.