How it works
Enquiry to completion in five simple steps.
We are experts in property lending
From enquiry to completion, we’re here to help you through the borrowing process. Over the years, we’ve refined and perfected our application process to provide you with a seamless and intuitive experience.
- Email the completed and signed application form to [email protected]
- Your allocated Case Manager will contact you to obtain payment for the valuation fee.
- Once the payment is received we will carry out our initial due diligence checks.
- Our underwriting team will then review the application and due diligence.
- If the application is approved, we will instruct valuers and solicitors from our approved panel.
- Your Case Manager will send you an email to confirm that the application has been approved. The email may include a list of any additional information we need from you, like bank statements.
- Once the valuer receives instruction they will contact you to arrange access to the property.
- On receipt of the valuation report our underwriters will conduct a full case assessment.
- If the property valuation does not match the value initially stated on the application documents, we may update the Letter of Offer.
- Before any legal work begins, our solicitors will need an undertaking from your solicitor.
- The fee will be variable, depending on your case and will be additional to any charges made by any other solicitor working on your behalf.
- Once all legal requisitions are satisfied, we are able to start arranging completion of your loan.
- Prior to completion, we will call you to confirm the loan details and make post-settlement servicing arrangements.
- After our final underwriting checks have been made, your funds will be sent to our solicitors.