The PropTech Podcast is running the gamut of burgeoning PropTech business, having featured interviews with the likes of Habito, Matterport, Property Partner and Compstak. This week LendInvest CEO Christian Faes sat down with the podcast’s co-hosts Eddie Holmes, founder of PropTech Consult and James Dearsley, author of The Sunday PropTech Review, to talk PropTech buzz and grassroots entrepreneurship.
In a prelude to an in-depth interview James and Eddie sum up the latest PropTech news, including CB insights’ latest report, which shows that this is the 7th straight quarter of more than 50 VC investment deals done in the PropTech sector.
Zooming in on the nuts and bolts of LendInvest, this week’s podcast gives listeners an up-close and personal insight into the business of PropTech.
- How’s business?
- How LendInvest is funded
- Why it’s focused on diversity of funding
- 3 channels for investing in property-backed loans
- What it would cost you to get a loan with LendInvest
- The Property Development Academy and the thinking behind it
- The PropTech Meet-up
- Why LendInvest is ‘FinTech’ not ‘TechFin’
- The challenges of raising finance
- A look to the future