What should you be doing with your money? Where should you be investing it? What are the most practical savings tips? Today it’s easier to self-teach than ever before.
We’ve collected some of Twitter’s best purveyors of financial information for self-directed investors and household CFOs. Cherry-pick and build your knowledge on money management, saving and investment.
- Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert: @MartinSLewis
- Paul Lewis, finance journalist: @paullewismoney
- Sarah Pennels, Founder of SavvyWoman.co.uk: @Savvy_Woman
- Ricky Willis, blogger: @SkintDad
- Emma Lunn, personal finance journalist: @emmalunn
- Moira O’Neill, editor of MoneyWise: @MoiraONeill
- Trent Hamm, blogger, @thesimpledollar
- Kevin Peachey, BBC personal finance journalist, @PeacheyK
- Harriet Meyer, personal finance journalist, @Harriet_Meyer
- Rupert Jones, Guardian personal finance journalist: @rupert_jones
- Lana Clements, financial journalist, The Express @lanac
- Simon Gompertz, finance correspondent, BBC @gompertz
- Simon Read, finance journalist, former editor The Independent @simonnread
- Marc Shoffman, finance journalist, former This Is Money @marcshoffman
- Brina Milligan, finance reporter, BBC @brianmilli
- Larua Whitcombe, personal finance reporter, This Is Money @lwhitcombe83
No doubt you’ll come across some great content on property investment. If you’re curious about how online property investment works, we talk about it in detail here.